The purpose of the role is to have a hands on approach carrying out all aspects of reactive and preventative activities. The role will be based at St Mary Bourne, reporting to the Shift Engineering Leader.
Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of the production assets and plant equipment. Monitoring the performance of equipment, rectifying and eliminating faults.
- Implementation of improvement initiatives for safety, quality, productivity and waste reduction for all aspects of the Vitacress business.
- Ensuring the company’s safety; environmental, quality, performance and cost programmes are met.
- Assisting in the training and development of other technical personnel and production operators
- Work closely with all departments.
The successful candidate must have experience of working within an engineering maintenance environment, be trained in an electrical discipline. You must have strong organisational skills and have the ability to work well under pressure.
If you feel you have the right qualities for this role please apply by submitting you current CV and application letter by clicking the 'Apply' button below.