Field Support Merchandiser - based in West London (UB3, W5, HA0, UB8, NW10)
FTC for 6 months
Salary: £17,612.92 + London allowances + Company Van
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Field Support Merchandiser in West London and the surrounding area. As a Field Support Merchandiser, you would cover holidays and absence for the Retail Sales Merchandisers ensuring deliveries and service to our customers is not impacted. You will primarily work in West London area. There is a need to be flexible as work schedules can change sometimes at short notice and there will be a requirement to stay away from home on occasions. As this role is primarily holiday cover a successful candidate would not be able to take their own holidays in key holiday periods such as school holidays or public holidays.
Working 40hrs each week Monday - Friday (additionally work in bank holidays, odd Sundays including Christmas period. Some Saturdays maybe required as well.) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Collect and deliver stock to store each day, following a set agenda to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Place orders for stores directly onto the Schwartz system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display in line with store targets.
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons and maintaining those relationships in RSMs absence.
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches when required.
- Support training of New Starters to the RSM role
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have experience in driving in Central London conditions
- Have a positive "can-do approach" managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
- Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadlines.
- Be prepared to cover anywhere in the UK on occasions and when required.