Leading by example....
Are you somebody that likes to lead from the front ? Do you have drive and determination to improve others ? Are you looking for a new challenge and have Team leadership experience? Look no further ....
My client is a large food manufactures in the UK and is looking for the right person to join there growing team,
As Engineering Team Leader you will manage and coordinate a team of engineers and be integral in keeping site production running by improving overall equipment effectiveness.
Just some of the days work....
- Overseeing the maintenance of production, packaging and wrapping machinery.
- You will lead and direct planned and preventative maintenance checks,
- React to production breakdowns and also undertake regular machinery inspections.
- You will complete maintenance and engineering paperwork to high levels,
- Identify maintenance pinch points/hot spots and carry out Root Cause Analysis reports where needed.
- You will look to improve production my implementing Lean Manufacturing and Continues Improvement procedures.
As an individual you will have.....
- Ideally from a food production background or alternatively an FMCG environment
- Commercially aware - control and management of a weekly engineering budget
- Full understanding of Food Safety standards
- Strong planner and delegator
- Fully conversant of Health & Safety legislations
- Excellent team motivator and communicator with a "in this together" approach.
Offering a competitive salary, pension schemes and career prospects this could be the new start your looking for..
Please contact me on 01733 391515 for more information..