Customer Demand Planner
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- To provide customer demand information and analysis to help improve the forecast.
- To review the factors affecting short, medium and long term forecast accuracy.
- To provide customer data, understanding and analysis to be used in the monthly forecast process.
- Chair meetings with internal and external customers.
- Manage daily order availability, and analyse any variances between actual order volumes and forecast volumes in line with known availability concerns.
- Pro-actively discuss availability issues with the customer to achieve a joint solution.
- To provide detailed Customer KPI Reporting and Analysis.
- To pro-actively engage with Customers to understand, confirm and agree forecasts for promotional activities.
- To analyse and report on all Promotional/Event Activities.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal customers /stakeholders.
- To actively participate in various supply chain or business projects/administrative functions.
- To provide support and cover for the Customer Demand Manager/ Customer Demand Planner.
- You will have knowledge of Retailer Internet Systems
- You will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer facing role within an FMCG environment.
- Experience in using Advanced Forecasting Tools and SAP is preferable but not essential
- You will have a strong grasp of Microsoft Office.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- You will demonstrate good attention to detail as well as being analytical and numerate.
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application! To apply please visit www.oetker.co.uk/careers