Do you want to work for an established, respected, independent Flavour manufacturer, with decades of experience in the Food & Drink industry? Looking to expand the business significantly in the coming years this business are looking to recruit an experienced sweet flavourist who can help them achieve their goals.
• To ensure creation of new useful and exciting flavouring according to customers standards and food applications.
• To provide technical support to production, quality application, NPD team and Management team.
• To keep abreast of current and future flavour trends.
• To act as an internal resource in the use of basic raw materials and provide an insight into material functionality and regulations.
• Previous experience of working as a sweet flavourist, creating winning flavours, in the UK or EU/Globally.
• Knowledge of raw materials – essential oils and aroma chemicals.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Wanting to work in a dynamic environment which embraces creative freedom.
• A can-do attitude
• Driven to succeed and desire to progress within a small but results focused environment.
To apply you must fulfil the requirements above and be eligible to live & work in the UK. As director of Helen Crawshaw Search Ltd I am a specialist recruiter working extensively across the EAME region. I solely specialise in working with candidates & clients in the following sectors: Flavours | Fragrances | Food Ingredients | FMCG for more details please visit www.helencrawshaw.com