Team Lead Bowls and Trays Days– Tilmanstone Salads – £24,000 - £26,000
Days 6am – 4pm
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at Tilmanstone Salads site and reporting into a Team Leader, you will be instrumental in leading and motivating a large manufacturing team across a shift based time frame.
You will be methodical in approach, highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work to short and tight deadlines.
- Look for ways to constantly deliver increasing performance and product quality and improved people management
- Ensure delivery of agreed KPIs within their area and their team
- Manage the performance and attendance of operatives in all levels of appraisal
- Carry out performance review and absence management
- Ensure operatives are coached and trained in all aspects of their role including health and safety and food safety standards and quality control procedures in order to maintain a cross functional multi skilled workforce
- Undertake team briefs on a daily basis
- To work as part of a close knit team, and be prepared to go the extra mile
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Strong, fast analytical skills, ability to absorb information and make quick calculated decisions
- Strong Excel skills to prove and review data to drive cost saving ideas and projects
- Ability to lead and develop a team of up to a large number of people – 100+
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects