Technical Services Manager – Meals London – £40,000 - £42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Bakkavor site in Meals London managing the three sites, this role will involve managing the Technical Services Function for the business unit, to support all aspects of the technical function, this may include raw materials, packaging control, quality systems, and technical administration.
You will be responsible for defining the technical strategy at site alongside managing 5 direct reports. It is a fantastic role in a fast paced global organisation that can offer fantastic training and development.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Managing raw materials and supplier site
- Dealing with any non-conformance issues across supplier base
- Being able to demonstrate what you have done previously
- Managing Supplier Performance
- Multi-site Technical Management
- Carrying out in-depth audits
- Due diligence for new products
- Complaint Analytical Trending
- Previous Team Management or Leadership skills – carrying out 1-1s
- Previous experience within a similar Technical Management role in a Food or FMCG environment
- Extensive practical experience of HACCP, BRC & retailers code of practice
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare (Including family)
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects