Permanent full time jobs from day one
Factory Team Leader (Food) Days 6am-6pm
Shift Time : Days 6am - 6pm
Shift Pattern : 4 on 4 off
Pay : £9.45 per hour
Full Time Permanent from day one
What can we offer?
We will reward you with career progression, great benefits such as subsidized staff shop, holiday allowance, pension and many more.
Bakkavor is the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, which is one of the most advanced, innovative and dynamic food markets in the world.
We supply over 2,000 products to the UK’s major grocery retailers, and have a growing international presence in the US and China.
We employ 19,000 people from 34 locations.
Our Bakkavor Meals site specialises the manufacturing of Ready meals. We are looking for individuals who relish the opportunity to work as part of a team in a factory environment. Due to the fresh nature of the products we make our factories are temperature controlled to meet food safety standards. We therefore ensure you have all the relevant clothing and personal protective equipment to carry out your job safely.
Following appropriate training, you will undertake your role as a Factory Team Leader / Team Coordinator working in teams, supervising team members (3 to 6 people) and lines and working individually to produce meals for our range of clients.
Always ensuring these duties are completed in line with Company policies including but not, limited to, PPE, Food Safety, Health and Safety, ‘clean as you go’ and ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’ (GMP).
- Responsible for operating lines
- Responsible for carrying out area/equipment checks in line with requirements.
- Responsible for other team members
- Responsible for completing data input and paperwork for goods inbound and outbound.
- Responsible for output volumes per line and department
What we are looking for?
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy
- Previous experience is not essential but we ask you to have a keen attitude and are willing to learn
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards