Job Title: Quality Controller
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Our client is a well-established food business and is looking to recruit a Quality Controller / QC.
The successful candidate for this Quality Controller / QC will be responsible for the day to day management of the product quality, ensuring it meets or exceeds customer expectations; and will provide assurance and objective evidence to management and customers that an adequate level of quality is being achieved.
* Ensure the product is processed as per customer requirements.
* Undertake random inspections to evaluate the specification levels of the product, both during and post production.
* Carry out random inspections for process control data and real-time monitoring.
* Resolve quality problems at source and make recommendations where necessary.
* Maintain reference samples inventory.
* Prepare inspection reports.
* Pro-actively work to improve processes and present relevant QA related data for production meetings.
* Transmit regular reports and maintain records.
* Assist in the development of processes and systems
* Product quality inspection experience
* A thorough understanding of Quality Control principles
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to follow raw material and packed product specifications
* Computer literate
* Food safety/HACCP knowledge
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Confidence in approach with the ability to challenge
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.