Shift Manager - Wells
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
Manucomm recruitment is looking to recruit a production shift manager for an award winning food manufacturer in Somerset. The successful shift production manager will be one of five who report into the site production manager. The successful candidates will work a 45hour week, 5 out of 7 days and will work on a rotating day shift. The role will suit an experienced shift production manager / Production Supervisor looking for a new challenge working in a brand new site.
The Production Shift Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading a team, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Ensuring the production plan is met
- Holding regular team briefs, appraisals and 121 reviews and arrange any training needs.
- Driving Continuous Improvement across the business.
- Ensuring site KPIs are achieved
- Manage team rota and holidays.
Key skills required - The successful candidate will have:
-Previous FMCG Management skills
-Must be happy to work in a food environment
-Must be happy to work long hours and be flexible
This company offers excellent benefits including a salary of £28-£30k plus bonus and benefits