Exciting Opportunity for a Multi-skilled Engineer
Albert Bartlett is a progressive British family brand, established in 1948 and dedicated to providing quality potatoes for delicious meals.
Our Values are what drives us to be the very best at what we do:
Family Heritage; Honest; Potato experts; Progressive
We want Albert Bartlett to be a world famous household brand, renowned for quality and expertise in own label and branded potatoes and potato products. We aim to be an innovative and improving company that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating in an environmentally responsible and sustainable way. The business prides itself on a strong-family feel environment.
This work is within a High Care, Chilled Food Manufacturing environment, previous experience working within a similar environment will add weight to your application.
This role is for a multi-skilled, electrically bias, Maintenance Engineer. The successful applicant must hold the 17th Edition qualification and be proficient in its execution. Fresh produce, chilled or short shelf life experience, within a high care environment is highly desirable. Hours of work are alternative shifts and flexibility will be required.
- Carrying out proactive/reactive maintenance on equipment and machinery to ensure limited downtime.
- Optimisation and improvement of scheduling and undertaking preventative maintenance on site whilst taking into account the high care environment to ensure food safety. Updating PEMAC when required.
- Troubleshooting electrical, pneumatic and mechanical faults - with various machinery including but not limited to production and packaging.
- Servicing minor building and equipment repairs.
- Escalating any potential periods of downtime with a proactive approach to daily tasks in a methodical manner.
- Ensuring due diligence records are eligible and well maintained.
Some of our benefits include:
NEST Pension Scheme
Annual Leave – 31 days (including bank hols)
Long service awards
The Successful Applicant
For this role we require candidates to have a strong skill set and a proven background within food manufacturing. Supporting evidence of qualification(s) will be required at interview stage. Experience of HMIs, profibus PLCs would be advantageous. Flexibility with shift patterns is essential, in order to support the business we may be required to develop shift patterns, which reflect the business needs