Supply Chain Planner
Up to £45K
As one of the market leaders in their sector of the Food industry, our client manufacturers high quality fast paced chilled products to the UK's leading retailers and food service customers. Their strength is not only innovating the market place but also their dedication and focus on delivering the most exceptional product offering and service to their customers through their quality and dedication to an effective supply chain process. As part of this ongoing focus they are now seeking a driven and capable planner to come into the team.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Planning Lead you will:
- Effectively manage the supply chain, providing support to the team, enhancing productivity, customer service as well as optimising stocks and minimising wastage.
- Balance product supply from multiple manufacturing sites delivering against time plans to meet demand forecasts.
- Review Demand forecasts and the knock-on impact to operations
- Work in partnership with Demand Planning and commercial teams improve communication of operational plans, understanding promotional volume opportunities.
- Of graduate calibre you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a supply chain / planning role within an FMCG business.
- You will have excellent knowledge of MRP and other forecasting / planning systems.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to assist in decision making
- A logical approach to solving problems combined with strong organisational skills is key.
- Experience of working within and S&OP environment would be an advantage.
- Experience of cost based / driven planning and optimisation systems would be an advantage