Packhouse Shift Manager, Deal, East Kent
As a leading producer of high-quality salad crops in the South East of England and Spain, we are looking to appoint a dynamic individual to the role of Packhouse Shift Manager for our expanding, BRC accredited packing facility based in East Kent.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, this individual will have joint responsibility for the day to day management of this busy operation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven management experience in a production environment, preferably in a food related industry.
- Strong organisational and people management skills
- An ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines, whilst ensuring full compliance with operating procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, including Microsoft Office
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
This is a full time position, with a requirement for weekend and unsociable hours work.