Innovation and quality are a real focus on developing long term partnerships have driven and sustained business growth for this market leading food business. They have an excellent reputation and are able to offer a supportive and training orientated environment in which to develop your career.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the QA Supervisor your role will be important in implementing and auditing the QA System on site
- Providing technical support for the broader operational teams
- You will be auditing and signing off factory daily record’s as appropriate
- Experience gained within a food manufacturing environment is desirable
- We are seeking a pro-active individual with excellent communication skills and good problem solving skills
- You should be able to build excellent relationships with other departments.
- A working knowledge of HACCP, BRC, or retailer standards would be advantageous.
Significant opportunities for progression exist and this is an ideal opportunity to develop your career and experience further.