Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Bakkavor site in Harrow, London and reporting directly into the Technical Services Manager, this role will be responsible for the completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and/or customer requirements, ensuring completion is to the right standards.
You will be a self-motivated and organised individual with previous experience in chilled manufacture. This role will ensure that the customer interface internally and externally are professionally managed. You will review the finished product artwork to ensure the finished product artwork standards and legal requirements are met and delivered to the agreed critical path, whilst contributing to customer audits, and visits demonstrating the full compliance to the specifications administration.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of labelling legislation
- Industry experience within chilled manufacture
- Knowledge of retailer codes of practice, specifically in terms of labelling and certain retailer requirements regarding sourcing (e.g. welfare) is desirable
- Ideally degree level, however would consider other applicants the relevant experience.
- Computer Literate in all Microsoft packages
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare (Including family)
- Competitive holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects