3,2,2,3 Shift Pattern – 18.00 – 06.00
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Spalding site the successful candidate will have previous electrical and mechanical experience with a solid background in Health & Safety. You will be competent in electrical fault finding & analysis skills and provide engineering support to production to ensure the efficient performance of all equipment.
- Provide Engineering support to Production to ensure efficient performance on all equipment
- Ensure that all H&S procedures, engineering best practice are adhered to at all times
- Accurate & timely records are entered and recorded on all work carried out, root causes of failures and of spares/consumables used
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Times served apprenticeship or equivalent
- Recognised Engineering qualification
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Flexible working attitude
- Competent electrical / fault finding & analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Methodical & strong attention to detail
- Competitive Salary & Overtime Rate
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent prospects