Are you the HR Manager that can offer the ability to manage strategic projects yet also balance this out with the usual day-to-day departmental issues? This is a completely unique opportunity to join a business that is going through extensive growth in this NEWLY created position, which will allow you to firmly make your mark.
As the HR Manager you will be managing a small, close-knit team which you will be required to continue to develop and nurture, with this being a key element of the companies focus across the board, as well as being instrumental in assisting to facilitate the companies growth plans, being accountable for key decisions within the business.
The good bits:
- You'll report to the MD, meaning you constantly have your fingers on the pulse of the business and what's around the corner, short and long term.
- With the ongoing investment, it has created some juicy challenges to get your teeth stuck into, from an ER point of view as well as long-term strategies.
- Whilst they have some robust policies and procedures in place, there will be some updating work to carry out as well as implementing your own policies to improve the all-round employee journey.
- With there being a small team currently within the business, there is definitely an opportunity to develop individuals and provide them with progression opportunities as the business grows as well as being able to bring in new individuals to strengthen your department.
To be considered for this HR Manager role:
- You'll need to be a proven individual within a Human Resources capacity, having held one of the following roles for a number of years: Senior HR Advisor, HR Advisor, HR Manager, HR Business Partner or equivalent.
- Experience within the Manufacturing, Private sector is paramount, down to the fast-paced nature and H&S parameters involved.
- A proven track record of coaching, mentoring and developing individuals.
- Qualified in CIPD is a must as well.
In return, not only will you have a rewarding and varied role in the short-term, but the comfort of knowing that this will always be the case with the company demonstrating continuous growth and always looking to invest back into the business. In addition to the competitive salary, there are various benefits, which make it a leading all-round package.