The ONE Group are excited to work in partnership with one of our key clients in the Corby area.
We are seeking a Process Technologist with a food manufacturing background to help get new products from the approved concept stage to post launch review, managing the critical path.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the technical department, assisting in the launch of new products whilst ensuring all product specifications are maintained.
This hours of this role are Monday - Friday 9-5.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Planning, supervising and reporting factory trials
* Production support - providing solutions for the most effective manufacturing method whilst validating process control
* Ensuring all new product launches can be reproduced to the specifications agreed
* Commissioning and approval of new packaging tooling/new equipment in line with HAACP & Hygiene requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
* Degree/HND in a food or science discipline
* Food manufacturing background
* Sensory experience or training
* Some understanding of nutrition & microbiology
Shortlisting is beginning immediately for this role, so please forward your CV for consideration.