A fantastic opportunity has become available for Procurement Assistant to join our Client, who is a unique and ever-expanding leader in the supply of quality Fresh Fruit to Retail customers in the UK. This exciting new role will become part of an established and successful team. The successful candidate will report to and work alongside the Procurement Director and Procurement Manager.
- Exposure to the Fresh Produce or Food Manufacturing sector in either a QC / Quality / QA or a Production role
- Experience within a product focused role, with an understanding of requirements within the Food or Fresh Produce sector
- High level of professionalism and a confident approach, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Time management skills, in a fast-paced environment
- Daily communication and updates with suppliers QA reports /Orders / Arrivals
- Running reports and updating spreadsheets. Proficient with Excel is essential
- Updating QA Intake reports
- Provide support across the procurement function, tasks involved in the role
- product ordering
- product quality
- shipment agendas and associated paperwork
- assisting in managing the communication with suppliers effectively
- £20,000-23,000 DOE
- Monday-Friday with 1 in 4 weekend cover, can be done from home
We are happy to consider a Graduate who has gained work experience in a Quality Control or Quality Assurance focused Food business and now keen to transfer their skills into an office environment.
Please call Aimi or Louise to discuss the role of Administration / Procurement Assistant / Commercial Assistant on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.