Part of multi £bn FMCG business our client are one of the market leaders in their area of the food industry manufacturing some of the most innovative and exciting food products across Own label and brand. As suppliers to all of the major grocery retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets and in order to support the categories growth within the foodservice channel we are now seeking a high potential commercial executive with potential for the future.
Reporting to the Foodservice controller you will take ownership of the following:
- Drive sales and profitability within all categories in conjunction with the commercial team within foodservice and wholesale customers.
- Supporting the implementation of category initiatives, promotional activity and price negotiation.
- Developing multi-level and cross functional relationships across the account portfolio.
- Build, monitor and support the delivery of full JBP.
You will be:
- Of graduate calibre with experience of operating in a food FMCG commercial environment
- A proven track record of driving sales growth.
- Experience of managing foodservice/QSR/casual dining accounts would be advantageous
- You will have had exposure to managing a range of accounts either in field sales or national accounts.
- You will be able to demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- A self motivated individual, you will be able to display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both internal and external teams.
This is an outstanding opportunity within a truly international business that offers significant career scope