A fast-growing, award-winning, independent craft brewery based in East London. We are community-focussed brewery with a passion for great beer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team of passionate beer lovers.
- recent experience with canning craft beer essential
- Responsible for the scheduling and operations of packaging beers in both cans & kegs.
- Responsible for product quality and shelf stability of all products from fermenter to pint glass.
- Running & maintaining the canning line. (Microcan machine)
- Maintaining inventory of all necessary consumables
- Maintaining the inventory of packaged goods.
Skills & Attributes
- Practical and hands on
- Work well as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Clean Driving License
- Able to solve problems, think on your feet and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of craft beer.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Any other relevant duties that are required of you.
The role involves shift work, including early mornings, evenings and some weekend work.