If you are an unemployed Technical Manager with chilled food manufacturing experience living in Lincolnshire, please get in contact.
My client is a large successful chilled food manufacturing business. They require an experienced Technical Manager within the food industry to join their Group Services team to support with technical compliance and integrity as well as auditing; raw materials and suppliers for a six month fixed-term contract to start asap.
Reporting into the Group Integrity Manager you will be accountable for:
- Developing and maintaining procedures and schedules to monitor compliance for both internal and external food safety standards
- Ensuring internal and external customer interface is managed professionally and in a timely manner
- Develop and communicate the relevant Food Safety, Quality and Legality standards
- Deliver technical support to the various sites within the group
To apply you must have the following:
- Ability to manage people
- Experience of working in the chilled or convenience sector as a Technical Manager
- Practical experience of working with the major food retailers; Marks & Spencer's, Tesco, Sainsbury's Waitrose, Asda, Morrisons
- Practical experience of HACCP, BRC and retailers code of practice
- Computer literature in all Microsoft packages
My client requires someone to start asap so please get in touch today if you are looking for a new challenge immediately and live in the Lincolnshire area.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. NCM895038
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob