Are you an experienced QA team leader/ supervisor?
Are you looking for the next step you in your career?
Are you looking for senior responsibility working for a supportive and growing business?
Well a fantastic opportunity has opened up for a QA Manager to join the team at my client’s food manufacturing facility in Northamptonshire.
- Responsibility for both manufacturing sites (both Northamptonshire based)Developing and delivering quality systems and standards in the factory
- Managing internal auditing and supporting in preparation for external and BRC audits
- Supporting customer technical queries
- Supporting new product introduction
- Attending taste panel to verify quality of finished products and advise as required
- Managing the QA team in both their day to day activity including training and development
- Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
- You’ll need to have already gained supervisory experience in a QA role within the food manufacturing industry – chilled or frozen would be desirable
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of HACCP and BRC.
- You’ll have hands on internal auditing experience and enjoy working in a manufacturing environment.
- You should be passionate about delivering the highest quality standards to customers and consumers alike.
- You must be able to question and challenge existing systems and influence and implement change as well as build strong relationships internally and with suppliers.
Significant opportunities for progression exist and this is an ideal opportunity to develop your career and experience further.