Our client, a fast-growing leading food retailer, is looking to appoint a Food Safety and Quality Manager with responsibility for implementing all aspects of Food Safety and Quality at retail sites across the UK, based mostly within the London area.
As a member of the Technical Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing a bespoke food safety and management system for all retail sites
- Managing relationships with third party advisors, primary authority, external auditors etc.
- Risk assessing and implementing any new processes into retail sites
- Responsibility for communicating all relevant food safety and quality aspects into the training materials
- Responsibility for the quality assessment programme at retail sites
- Managing the audit programme for all retail sites
- Driving continuous improvements and providing guidance to teams
- Providing quality reports for the retail sites / support teams
Skills / Experience include:
- HACCP, Hygiene, Food Safety, Pest Control, Auditing & Quality Management Systems experience
- Food Safety Degree or equivalent
- Experience in the Food Manufacturing & / or Food Retail Industry
- Technical report writing ability
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including database /excel analysis skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently while adhering to deadlines
- High Street Retailer serving high quality, fast food
- Over 50 Retail sites predominantly within the UK
- Committed to continued investment and growth
- Excellent development opportunities
Based at our client’s Head Office in London, you will be required to travel to retail sites across the UK, mostly within the London area.
If you are interested in this role, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4319 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.