Night Hygiene Manager
The Real Wrap Co are a rapidly expanding food-to-go manufacturer based just outside Bristol in our two purpose-built factories in Avonmouth.
We produce over 10 million products annually, and supply universities, hospitals, schools, colleges, airlines and many more customers around the country. This year we have been ranked 41st fastest growing UK company in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, and were ranked the no.1 brand for university sandwich supplying.
We are looking for a Night Hygiene Manager to work as part of a small team taking the leading role in ensuring high standards of cleanliness. You will be responsible for training and development of your team. You will ensure that you always strive for continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership to the night cleaning team by overseeing cleaning practices and suggest areas of improvement
- You will have a hands on approach and be prepared to work with your team
- Complete weekly reports for the Technical Manager & Director
- Deal with all non-conformances raised during Hygiene audits
- Generate CIC’s for all new equipment coming into the business
- Ensure all the hygiene team are fully trained on all aspects of their role
- Ensure Health and Safety is maintained at all times
- Ensure that all end of the day cleaning of the factory including all production equipment is carried
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Be prepared to be ‘hands on’ this role will be 80%-90% factory based
- Have at previous supervisory/managerial experience
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Be able to multi-task and have good organisational skills
- Be aware of what is happening around you at all time
- Have previous experience working within the hygiene/cleaning within a food industry
- Knowledge of HACCP would be desirable
- Have good PC skills
- Be constantly mindful of ethical standards both personally and professionally always showing integrity, reliability and trustworthiness
The days of work will be Sunday – Thursday 22.00 – 07.00am
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to become a valued team member of a growing company.
Strictly No Agencies