We are excited to be working with our client, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of high quality long life dairy and dairy related products. The business is part of one of the largest farmer owned progressive dairy processors, with state of the art manufacturing facilities and a blue-chip customer base. They deliver specialist value-added products to the global foodservice, bakery and retail markets in over 80 countries. They have operated internationally for over 30 years and over the past 10 years have grown their business dramatically, with further potential.
As Trade Marketing Manager you will be an integral part of the Marketing team and responsible for helping achieve the ultimate ambition of being the Foodservice Dairy specialist across the UK & Ireland. Reporting to the Marketing Controller you will work cross functionally with sales, category management and externally with customers to activate categories and products in line with the overall business growth strategy.
- Create, co-ordinate and executive compelling marketing campaigns across both the Foodservice/ Out of Home (80%) and Retail (20%) channels
- Work with customers developing categories and brands to increase awareness and demand across the portfolio
- Work with sales to engage and inspire strategically important customers
- Utilise relevant market data and insight to become an industry expert spotting key market trends and potential opportunities
- Development of company website/ online presence, communication plans and sustainability initiatives
- Regular involvement in relevant trade shows, exhibitions and industry associations/events
- A commercially minded individual with experience gained from the Food & Beverage industry
- Marketing experience from the Foodservice and/ or Retail channels
- A marketing background is desirable however we will consider someone with a sales background
- A team player with high energy and engaging personality
- Creative, numerate, tenacious and adaptable
- Based from South East London offices with travel both domestically and internationally throughout the year
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package, including attractive benefits such as a company bonus scheme, private medical and contributory pension.
If you feel you possess the necessary experience combined with drive and ambition then we would welcome your application and we’ll be in touch with further information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you.