Site Utilities Manager (MIDDLE EAST)
A multi billion dollar FMCG company with a substantial workforce operating throughout the Gulf, with a remarkable success story of business in Food & Beverage is looking for a Site Utilities Manager
- To manage a specialised group of engineers to provide skills and services across specific business units.
- To manage and review systems for operational effectiveness of all Utility plant across all processes.
- To maintain company assets by implementing a schedule of preventative maintenance.
- To ensuring all utility services are available at all operational times and adequate provision of skills labour and together with training and development across all functions.
- To assist in the implementation and management an Energy and Environmental Sustainability system.
- To provide accurate records and reports on Utility usage and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years in a food/beverage utility engineering environment.
- Minimum 8 years in relevant management post
- Detailed Knowledge of CMMS / PPM Implementation and Management.
- Experience in Energy and Sustainability Management.
- Experience in conducting Health and Safety, and Quality Audits.
- Budget and Finance Control.
- Permit to Work and Risk Assessment competency.
My client offers an excellent tax free package which includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, free accommodation, company car, medical cover and return flights home.
Indicative Salary Range: £60000 - 65000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.