QC Technician - 15 month contract
This position requires you to carry out analysis performances on time and in compliance with company quality and safety procedures
- Performs analytical determination on raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products, by managing multiple products and using a large number of complex and diverse equipment.
- Executes the supply of consumables for the analysis performance
- Stores raw data and retained samples in accordance with QA policy
- Periodically checks equipment following maintenance scheduled
- Cleans labware and manages the laboratory waste
- Respects the dressing procedures and the hygiene rules
- Observes the department's procedures highlighting any deviations from them
- Participates in quality training organised by the Company
- Carries out their activities following the HSE instructions received from their managers;
- Respects corporate HSE procedures of their Department, refraining from taking action on their own initiative, which could lead to dangerous situations.
- Uses personal protective equipment (PPE) for activities that present specific risks
- Submits to health surveillance
- Warns their manager immediately if a dangerous situation is noticed
SPECIFICS OF THE ROLE
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment to the required standard
- Ensure all raw material, in process, and finished product quality testing, are carried out to meet production time limitations
- Release of raw materials for use, finished goods for sale, in compliance with specifications and validations of orders for despatch
- Carry out Internal microbiological analysis by petrifilm
- Evaluate new raw materials and pre-shipment samples
- Carry out shelf life trials
- Carry out environmental monitoring including swabs
- Maintain records and documentation according to established procedures
- Ensure certificates of analysis are created and available in the online database
- Carry out internal audits as required
- Ensure compliance to procedures in the manual, including all aspects of quality, environment and health and safety
This is the sort of position where there is no substitute for experience of carrying out similar work, be that on an employed basis or perhaps as part of a degree.
Hours from 7am to 7pm 4 days a week.
Indicative Salary Range: £18000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.