International Food Law Advisor
My client is a leading independent organisation that provides various services to the UK Food Industry
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry, particularly international work.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current global food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To contribute to scheduled legislation courses.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting. Senior level.
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outwards.
- Language skills essential – Arabic, Spanish or Scandinavian preferred.
- Skilled report writing and presentation skills.
- Good communicator with proven client skills.
Applicants must speak either Spanish, Arabic or a Scandinavian language
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any ex