This multi-national & multi-FMCG brand owner is currently making headlines for all the right reasons! With their continued investment into their brands, sites and people it’s no wonder they are currently held in such high regard by their competitors and customers.
Clearly, this food group is not small. In fact, they boast some of the most powerful brands in the food industry. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class Operations team.
As an integral member of the Site Senior Leadership Team, you will be the No.2 to the General Manager and be responsible for all the manufacturing operations from Goods In through processing to finished product. This is the biggest Operations Manager role in this food group. The site numbers speak for themselves… in excess of 15 lines (of varying complexity), £120m+ site turnover and in excess of 600 employees.
- Drive the manufacturing management team to deliver operational excellence i.e. cost, quality and customer service targets
- Ensure that Overall Equipment Effectiveness is maintained and improvement plans are in place.
- Ensure effective waste reduction plans are in place and delivering results versus targets.
- Lead an Operations Team consisting of Area Managers, Continuous Improvement, SAP, and Night Shift Managers
- Establish a Continuous Improvement culture within manufacturing operations to sustain improvement gains.
- Define and implement a High Performance Manufacturing operations
- Drive budgetary control through manufacturing efficiencies to provide competitive advantage
- Continually assess factory performance targets and take proactive action
- Create an engaging environment where the team are energised to realise their full potential which always challenge the status quo but work internally and externally to the site mutual benefit.
Do you possess the following?
- A career focussed mentality with a strong desire to take on additional responsibilities over 1 – 2 years?
- Extensive people management & leadership experience?
- A relevant degree and with multiple years experience within a technical/engineering/manufacturing area?
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking abilities?
- Cross functional influencing skills?
- Experience in fast moving, high volume manufacturing techniques?
- Excellent overview of supply chain issues, including incoming and outgoing logistics?
- Ideally experience of a Regulatory environment, e.g. Food/Healthcare?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you! Apply quoting reference 7/15163/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website