Specifications Writer, North Wales, to c 28k plus benefits.
Focus on Tesco, JS & Aldi systems.
To write product specifications within the respective customer specification databases and provide technical support to the technical team, including artwork amends, KPI reporting, change management and regulatory/supplier updates.
- Accountable for the accurate input and maintenance of online retailer & supplier portals including the management of information flow and accurate input for the NPD process.
- Responsible for Document Control.
- Responsible for populating Factory paperwork.
- Responsible for accurate completion of customer supplier assurance questionnaires and customer quality attribute sheets.
- Responsible for specification writing duties for Tesco, Aldi, Morrison’s, Lidl.
- To ensure that all specifications used within the business are accurate and up to date, including bulk, export and brand to enable the business to have confidence in the information stored.
- To ensure that all artwork, both own label and branded are effectively checked and relaying the required information and amendments to the packaging team in a timely manner – this includes verification of 2D codes.
- To advise marketing department on weights, measures, advertising claims, health and nutrition, validation and legal labeling ensuring that a safe and legal product is launched.
- Export and Branded Specification requirements are delivered to the agreed critical path to ensure timetables are met.
- Accountable for the correct allocation of barcodes
- To input data on raw material management system ensuring all fields are relevant and up to date.
- To maintain and update the SEDEX system, and ensure that compliance levels are achieved in line with customer and industry expectations.