Stock Rotation Operative Days
As a Stock Rotation Operative, you will manage and control all high care stock including raw materials and work in progress mixes by maintaining an accurate stock rotation system and in doing so keeping waste to an absolute minimum.
This role is based on a set shift pattern. 4 on 4 off – 0600 – 1800Main responsibilities
- Manage the flow of stock within the high care area ensuring we adopt ‘first in first out’ principles.
- Present information to the production team via daily meetings to ensure ‘at risk’ stock is highlighted and used in the correct order to minimise waste.
- Identify and communicate all issues to production management to include; out of date stock, improper stock rotation by operatives and advise where key SKUs are already fully stocked and don’t require any further prep.
- Act as a point of contact between the High Care side of the factory and the Low Risk side to ensure the correct amount of stock is being ordered and that the same stock doesn’t already exist in High Care.
- Update the ‘at risk’ white boards in each holding chiller periodically throughout the day, ensuring that the used stock is removed.
- Ensure all ‘at risk stock’ is brought from holding chillers to the main chiller daily.
- Be on hand to supply production staff with regular updates on stock levels and locations.
- Ensure that waste is correctly recorded and reported to the Production Administrator.
- Maintain a clean food safe working environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous stock management experience.