Goods In Supervisor
Greencore are currently looking for a Goods In Supervisor to lead colleagues in our busy Goods In Department based at our busy Goods In Department based in Atherstone, Warwickshire.Main responsibilities
You will work as part of a team to ensure the team meets the daily requirements of receiving, checking and counting all incoming stock against delivery notes
Ensuring the team meets the daily requirements of receiving, checking and counting all incoming stock against delivery notes
You will assist in providing leadership and direction to the Warehouse teams to ensure that people are engaged, focused and delivering their potential and ensuring all mandatory / skills training is up to date.
You will ensure a health and safety culture is embedded and monitor the use of material handling equipment so that a safe and efficient working environment is promoted at all times.
It will be your responsibility to ensure appropriate handling, management and storage of materials so that food safety is maximised and the operational plan can be achieved.Ideal candidate
- A good understanding of chilled food distribution
- IT literate; able to use MS office to record and report effectively
- Excellent customer service and a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience of working in a chilled environment
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is advantageous