- Load & unload product onto shunting vehicles as and when required to enable the smooth operation and supply of raw materials and packaging to the factories.
- Use FLT Machinery and Ride On equipment to transport and handle product safely
- Operate / drive shunt vehicles (up to 18T in size) to enable product supply.
- Uphold the integrity of products being handled and ensure that the highest standards are maintained during transportation of product.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, ensuring that they work within ‘safe systems of work’ including all types of mobile pallet moving equipment
- Ensure that all materials are handled and dealt with in accordance to the company's guidelines and specifications and are available to internal customers to meet production requirements on time and in full.
- Ensure SAP transactions are completed within the Company’s timeframes, with precision and accuracy.
- Maintain Company operating procedures and work with the Quality Assurance team, completing appropriate QA documentation ensuring product quality and standards are adhered to.
- Assist by standing in to help cover other warehouse positions in the event of contingency planning
- Ensure full compliance with Company Quality, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements
- Good standard of education, and be numerate and literate
- To hold a HGV Class 2 license
- To hold a recognised Fork Lift certificate relevant to the Company’s requirements
- To have a good work understanding of Total Quality, Hygiene, GMP, & General Housekeeping requirements
- Warehousing experience of 2 years or more
- Strong verbal & written communication skills desirable
- Honest approach and willing to participate as a team player
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance required
- Attention to detail and high standards of tidiness / GMP
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply send your CV with the cover letter on jobs.mccormick.co.uk
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.