Gomez is one of the largest and best known produce companies in the country, supplying major supermarket, wholesale, c-store and foodservices sectors.
Delivering a quality product is what we do at Gomez and for us to be a success we need to be tenacious about continuing to provide the highest standard of product and service to our key customer. Our Procurement team are responsible for building excellent relationships with our suppliers, negotiating contracts, pricing and stock management along with working with internal departments to ensure that we have the right materials at the right time, at the right quality and at the right price.
We are looking for an experienced Supplier Management Executive/Buyer to join our team. You will have been working in fresh produce/perishable product procurement. You will love working in fast paced and challenging environment which requires you to proactively manage the procurement of product. You will be/have:
- Fluent in Spanish and English Language
- Commercially astute, with demonstrable experience
- Procurement experience within the fresh produce industry (Ideally fruit and salad specifically tomatoes)
- Highly organised with the ability to deal with several tasks at the same time and prioritise workload as required
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Thorough in your approach to work, always getting the job done
- A confident communicator at all levels with the ability to build and sustain strong relationships
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 7.00am – 4.00pm or 8.00am – 5.00pm, flexible to meet the needs of the business, with weekend working on a rota basis.
We offer competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package.
Please apply below or e-mail a full c.v. and covering letter detailing how you match the criteria above and your salary expectation to email@example.com