EU IT Help Desk Coordinator
Reporting to the European Infrastructure and Support Manager, the EU IT Help Desk Coordinator will support the IT functions of the company and the users thereof, taking specific responsibility for 1st Line user support request handling.
Main duties of the role are as follows:
- Provide initial response to requests with estimated follow up timeframes.
- Provide excellent customer service to Team Members contacting the EU IT Help Desk.
- Prioritise and assign requests to the appropriate person to resolve.
- Process requests that could be reasonably expected of the position.
- Ensure that PC Client backup records are correct.
- Monitor adherence to relevant company policies.
- Fully understand, promote and maintain the corporate culture and philosophy.
- Communicate effectively in all directions, written and verbally.
- Maintain and improve quality standards on an on-going basis.
- Collaborate with people at other locations for specific projects and adherence to corporate standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 GCSEs (grade 'C' or above), including Mathematics and English.
- A Level or equivalent HNC in an IT related course.
- 1 years’ work experience within an IT environment or completion of 1 year of a suitable IT related course.
- Current valid passport and the ability to travel outside of the UK.
Driving licence essential.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 23000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for EU IT Help Desk Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly