My client is a leading independent organisation that provides various services to the UK Food Industry.
Specific duties and responsibilities are to:
- Manage and undertake work on behalf of clients
- Write reports for contract and research projects
- Provide advice to clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Contribute to idea generation for bakery science and research
- Generate proposals for client work
Qualifications and competencies:
- Graduate or equivalent, possibly with some post graduate experience. A degree in food science is preferable, but food technology, engineering or biochemistry would be considered, as long as relevant experience with food science or production can be demonstrated.
- Proven competence of working in a food research, preferably bakery related, environment. This could be experience gained as part of a post graduate course, or work experience.
- Experience in using instrumental techniques, ideally this would be equipment for bakery analysis, which includes texture analysis, RVA, DSC and rheometry. However, a bias towards using such equipment would be sufficient.
- Experience in data analysis from the above texture methods.
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £18500 - 20500
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Bakery Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly