I am currently seeking an Assistant Brewer for my Client’s site in Surrey.
Overall purpose of position:
- To assist in the brewery pilot plant with the various projects. The prime focus is within the pilot plant, but may also be asked to perform other work within the Brewing Services department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cleaning and maintaining the brewery, stores and cold rooms to ensure a high standard of hygiene
- Taking measurements of samples and recording data
- Moving kegs, malt sacks and various ingredients. Must be physically fit
- Performing CIP duties on brew days
- Learning the brewing process with the opportunity to perform brewing tasks
- Other duties within Brewing Services
Qualifications and competencies:
- GCSE Maths & English with science.
- No experience necessary but general brewing and science knowledge preferred
- Ability to work within a team with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to undertake a number of tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Good communication skills
- Can do and flexible, able to turn their hand to any tasks
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to apply.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £17000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Assistant Brewer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly