Group Projects & Site Services Manager
A proud, independent, multi-site manufacturer is currently looking for a Group Projects & Site Services Manager to joint their successful team.
Core duties include:
Negotiate and co-ordinate contracts for areas to include but not limited to -
- Site security
- Construction and renovation projects
- Installation & commissioning
- Buildings & grounds assets
- Internal plant & equipment
- Refrigeration plant
- Project manage and co-ordinate asset installation or disposition.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to by all contractors in all projects to regulatory and legal requirements.
- Ensure company safe working practices are implemented and adhered to at all times within the scope of every project.
- Develop and implement long term facilities plans for the company to include planned preventative maintenance programs for all facility related aspects of site operations.
- Review equipment maintenance contracts, develop strategy, log data and maintain in line with asset register / PPM routines.
- Investigate, and assist in resolving operational issues on company plant, services, and equipment on demand, contributing positively to the CI process.
- Develop project costs, and control within budget constraints.
- Management of all civil and fabrication work streams.
- Knowledge and experience of engineering installation, preventative maintenance systems / planning
- Knowledge and experience of utilities management.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- CAD qualified.
- PRINCE 2 desirable, but not essential.
- LEAN / Six Sigma desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail is a prerequisite.
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi task.
- Flexible to travel to different part of the region
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.