Pizza Chef - Wood Oven
My client, an Artisan Baker, is looking for an experienced Wood Oven Pizza Chef.
This role requires a friendly ambitious chef, who has experience of making artisan Pizzas in a wood fired oven.
- The successful candidate will be capable of working and maintaining high work standards within the challenging environment of a busy multi-service establishment, What is essential is a positive working mind-set, a creative attitude to service issues and brilliant customer service philosophy.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their creativity and be involved with evolving the seasonal offer, which is absolutely key to the role. Working closely with the owners and management team, they will establish a level of excellence, setting standards before opening and maintaining them thereafter.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Ability to work well and thrive under pressure
- Maintain exceptional standards of customer service within the existing business
- Help manage the kitchen operation including Health and safety procedures
- Maintain high standards and quality of food offering and execution
- You will assist with training and developing staff, day to day kitchen duties and time management
- You will assist and part responsible for controllable kitchen finances, i.e. disposables, food purchasing, wastage.
- Help maintain minimal wastage and stock rotation
- Help developing and implementing new menus and dishes with costing’s
- Help train and develop junior team members
- Maintain good time keeping, and work in a professional manner at all times
In return they are offering a very competitive salary.
Indicative Salary Range: £24000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position