Warehouse & Transport Supervisor (INTERIM)
My client is a leading brand name in the food industry with years of successful operations in the UK.
Their modern manufacturing facility is located in Buckinghamshire, and they now have a vacancy for an INTERIM Warehouse & Transport Supervisor.
- Reporting to the Warehouse & Transport Manager, you would be responsible for the transport operation on site, as well as playing a role in the day to day running of the Finished Goods, Warehouse and Loading departments. You would be expected to optimise all available resources in the most cost effective manner, ensuring compliance with company and statutory regulations.
Key duties will include -
- Work with Warehouse Team to ensure all loads are carried in accordance with agreed plans
- Managing own fleet and contracted 3PL companies
- Ensure compliance of the Operator’s licence, ensuring all legal and legislative procedures are adhered to
- Assisting with loading, unloading and shunting on site
- Identifying areas for improvement in working practices and capital expenditures
The successful candidate will have proven supervisory experience within a time-sensitive distribution environment.
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £21000 - 23000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.