TM - Hygiene services to Food and Dairy/Brewery
An opportunity to join a market leading chemical supplier to the food manufacturing industry. This job is home based and covers the North including Leeds, Manchester and Sheffield.
The Food and Beverage Territory Manager Sales is responsible for ensuring the sales target is achieved, through the merchandising of sales and service programs within his/her territory, and driving net sales growth and the generation of new business within a specific business, an appointed district, segment or channel.
- Build contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Coordinate sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
- Co-ordinate co-operation with distributors.
- Continuously contribute to improvement of processes in territory.
- Establish new ways of doing business and increase sales.
- Find unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
- Maintain an active prospect funnel and drives new business development that meets the growth goals.
- Implement an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering the company’s service excellence programs.
- Promote the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
- Ensure consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
- Report results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or University graduate).
- Previous sales experience in business to business sales environment ideally.
- Proficient product & industry knowledge - likely either Hygiene Management or Technical Management background within the food manufacturing industry.
- Intermediate PC skills.
- Full driving license
- Travel and some irregular hours required.
- Basic plus Car, Fuel Card, 15% Bonus, Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Death in Service and PHI
If this sounds like the change of direction you are looking for - apply today
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for TM - Hygiene services to Food and Dairy/Brewery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly