Multi Skilled Engineer (Mechanical bias)
My client - a progressive food manufacturing company - requires a Multi Skilled Engineer (Mechanical bias) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for preventative and real-time maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the product lines to meet high quality and production targets.
- Health and Safety conscious and awareness
- Excellent Communicator
- Proven track record of working within strict guidelines, Methods of Work
- Company Regulations and Hygiene Practice
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and have relevant mechanical engineering qualifications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent team work and leadership skill
- Proven track record of achieving results and driven by optimums and targets
- Basic computer skills
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Hours: Monday – Friday (rotating days and nights)
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer (Mechanical bias)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly