My client is looking for a time served multi-skilled engineer with electrical bias, to work on two shifts as required, providing breakdown and planned maintenance cover on a varied range of automated machinery.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Repair and maintain all equipment as assigned to you to the manufacturer’s standard as far as reasonably practicable
- Ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you attend, are left in a safe condition
- Carry out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and ensure all relevant documentation is complete
- Carry out any task given to you to the best of your ability and record all work either in a log book or computer
- Never interfere or remove any safety device without authorisation of your manager and document any change
- Work with Chief Engineer and his Assistant in managing department safety standards and compliance with regulatory requirements
Candidates should have
- Time served electrician with City and Guilds or NVQ
- Minimum HND level in relevant engineering qualification
- Proven track record within food or similar FMCG manufacturing environment
- Fault finding – Root cause analysis
In return they offer a competitive salary and additional benefits
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly