This food company is relatively new and expanding fast. They are looking for a Senior Engineer able to cover the following responsibilities.
Main responsibilities are:
- To comply with Company HACCP, Quality Manual, Health & Safety Policy and Operating Procedures at all times.
- To respond to any production-related activity involving any plant or machinery.
- To carry out any planned maintenance tasks as directed and to the required standard in line with company and industry standards.
- To participate in site-wide operational projects, for example installation of new equipment and plant, de-commissioning of machinery or other project-based activities.
- o complete any necessary administration processes to the required standard.
- To operate a clean as you go policy, ensuring full compliance with food hygiene standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management and sound CAPEX experience
- Good computer literacy, including competency with MS Word and Excel
- Proven engineering management skills in a FMCG Environment
- Excellent analytical and numerical capability
- Sound experience in an operating engineering environment.
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment.
- Knowledge of Inverters.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find.
- Competent with single/three phase and low voltage control applications and installations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work individually as well as within a team across all functions on site, demonstrating a ‘can do’ and ‘flexible’ attitude and approach towards the business requirements.
- You must have an eye for ‘Continuous Improvement’ and have previous experience and be able to demonstrate plant improvement and production efficiencies.
They are looking for a multi-skilled engineer with PLC experience to join their growing team. With the company being quite new it doesn't yet have all of the systems and processes in place.
Therefore this individual needs to be someone willing to work in that kind of environment whilst the business moves forward and these things can be put into place.
40 hours a week between 6am and 6pm
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.