A proud, independent, multi-site manufacturer is currently looking for a Technical Manager to joint their successful team.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the technical systems that ensure product quality, safety and legality, required by its customer and enforcing agencies.
- To develop and maintain the companies Quality Management System to the current BRC and customer standards.
- To develop and maintain the Company HACCP Plan.
- To develop all internal Audit processes for Group and Associated.
- To carry out risk assessments throughout the business and develop a Food Safety & Quality policy that will add value, by training and developing all colleagues.
- To implement BRC standards throughout the company and its departments
- To drive forward a program of continuous technical improvement.
- To be "hands on" with technical administration, factory audits both internal and external, and working with company departments to ensure that continuous growth is maintained throughout the company.
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.