My client is a leading food supplier, and they can offer stability and security in the present economic market because of their growing and varied client base. They are presently searching for a multi-skilled engineer with a strong mechanical bias to join their onsite Engineering Team based in Tayside
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertaking installations & planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
The successful candidate will be ideally from a food manufacturing background, and will have experience with automated production equipment and refrigeration controls.
Experience with the following is required:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
The site operates 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday with an intensive seasonal period (July – September) where it operates a rotating 12 hr shift pattern covering 7 days a week.
Including overtime, expected earnings are £39,000 per annum.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 39000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly