A new Client of ours requires a Process/ New Product Development Technologist to join the team to manage the introduction of new products, processes and technologies.
- Leading and facilitating the introduction of new processes, equipment and production of products (new and existing).
- Leading, facilitating and/or supporting on various technical projects with other members of the Technical Services (Operations) team.
- Contributing to the project plan for the introduction of new products, processes and technologies, highlighting target dates and key milestones for the project.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of technical projects and ensuring that there is a continuous drive/focus on meeting schedules and agreed timescales.
- Working closely with key Production and Quality, and Development staff when assessing and developing new technical/process capabilities
- Performing risk assessments and reporting any potential technical issues/capabilities on any new project to the relevant manager/staff.
- Preparing, executing and completing validation protocols and reports (for new and existing processes and equipment), ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Participating in cross functional teams to establish validation strategies and objectives to support process and equipment changes.
- Providing hands on technical support and guidance to departments/staff, as needed, regarding related issues, ensuring compliance with quality standards and validation requirements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical/product issues in the manufacturing of bulk batch products.
- Reviewing validation practices, monitoring trends and initiating improvement opportunities.
- Assisting with the development of documentation, including process flows, SOPs, specifications, Quality Standards.
- Solving process problems and exploring innovative solutions to challenging situations.
- Participating and supporting in customer and internal audits.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Observing and complying with company Food Safety and Health and Safety Policies.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar Food Industry role.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £27500
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.