An opportunity has emerged to join this expanding, BRC accredited food manufacturer in West London.
The main duties of this role include:
1. To provide direction and support to the Technical department, managing and facilitating staff performance and development
2. To ensure that all audits are carried out and corrective actions put in place to ensure technical integrity and standards are maintained at all times.
3. To monitor and audit the effectiveness of corrective procedures relating to customer complaints.
4. To agree achievable quality standards with the customer and ensure they are maintained on an ongoing basis.
5. To ensure site hygiene standards are met any hygiene audits carried out
6. To support Procurement in ensuring the technical integrity of the procurement process is maintained.
7. To provide technical support to the NPD function.
8. To identify areas of non-compliance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
9. To control departmental expenditure within budget.
10. To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities.
11. To contribute fully to the continuous improvement in business performance as a member of the Senior Management team.
The ideal candidate would be located within 1 hour of Park Royal. Previous food manufacturing experience essential, along with thorough BRC grade A knowledge and excellent communication skills.
You must have the right to work within the EU to be considered for this role.
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly