Factory General Manager
Food Innovations, part of the Doric Group, is a rapidly expanding business supplying innovative products into the home baking sector of all major supermarkets and B2B within the UK.
The Factory General Manager will have an influential role and will be responsible for implementing new procedures to improve production efficiencies and develop quality management systems to ensure the ongoing success of the business.
Other responsibilities include controlling manufacturing costs, establishing and working within budgetary requirements.
If you are a Manager from a manufacturing background, looking for a challenging new role in a fast paced food manufacturing environment then this is for you.
Main Accountabilities of Role:
- General management of entire site on a day to day basis
- Compliance in accordance with Health and Safety legislation, and customer required standards
- Compliance with BRC standards
- Delivery of excellent service
- KPI responsibility
- Oversight of production planning
- Delivery of planned activity
- Promotion of company values
- Coaching of team members
- Continuous improvement applied to all areas
- Long term capacity planning including Capex identification and staffing levels
- Design where necessary, capture and review of operational data to support continuous improvement
- P & L Expenditure responsibility
- Labour and margin control
- Oversight of Stock management and warehouse activity
- Liaison with wider group on Costings, Service, product launches
- Delivery of strategic company objectives
- Management of Third party providers of storage and distribution